What is Red Vein Borneo Kratom? Well, Kratom is the name of a tree closely related to the coffee plant. This tree has intoxicating and medicinal effects. This particular strain, referred to as Red Vein Borneo, get's its title from the island of which it's native to, and color of the leaf veins. The Red Vein Borneo is grown closer to the river path which is believed to increase its potency. It's used as a recreational stimulant and powerful pain reliever as well.
It creates mind-bogglingly complex and useful pharmacological phytochemicals that interact with opioid receptors in the human body. One of them is called Mitragynine. There are tons more in this leaf that phytochemist have isolated and researched as well. Of course there are plenty of folks including our own government who will deny any research has been done, yet a simple scholarly journal search will yield endless results of academic research into this tree.
From my own own personal experiences, I say 1-2 grams is a dose(or 2-4), just start smaller.. Keep in mind that different body masses, different minds, settings, and plant strains all effect the dosage and experience created by the substance. The psychoactive effects last from about 4-6 hours for a user with little to no tolerence. From my experiences with it, it's best to pace yourself to avoid this from happening. Skip doses for about 4-5 hours at least.
The particular variety, having red veins demonstrates how vein color accurately correlates with the colors vibrant connection with vitality. Its psychoactive effects demonstrate this thoroughly. In other words, the color red and the effects of this strain of the plant share similiar properties, as shown to us by studies on color and human psychology. Look more into
Buy Kratom With FREE SHIPPING!
Methods Of Consumption:
Methods that work: Edibles, Capsules, Raw Dawg - AKA "Toss 'n Wash", Tincture, Elixir ( aged and acidified tea )
1) Edibles: You can cook it into edibles much like Medical Cannabis patients do with their medicine. Keep in mind one person should never consume more than 4 grams of dried powdered leaf when preparing your edibles. Just don't over-heat it.
2) Capsules: Capsules are the quickest, easiest, possibly the most effective means of consuming it. Six "00" sized capsules will hold 4 grams of powdered leaf.
3) Raw Dawg: What is "Raw Dawg"? It means the same thing as "Toss 'n Wash", which means to: put the raw material in your mouth and chase it with a drink, preferably juice ( grapefruit to be specific).
4) Toss 'n Wash: Toss 'n Wash means the same thing as "raw dawg".. This is when you eat it and chase it with a drink!
5) Tincture(spirit) Soak your precious psychoactive leaf in alcohol for 4-6 weeks. You'll want to use twice as much alcohol as leaf.
6) Elixir: You can make a tea only if you add alcohol and something acidic as mentioned below.
Don't waste your time making jumbo batches of tea it. The active constituents are not soluble in water, making it a waste of time, money, and product. Other non-psychoactive medicinal constituents are water soluble. If you add organic acidic juices from lemon,lime and some alcohol to it, and then age it, you're good to go.
Buy Red-Vein Borneo Scientific Name Mitragyna speciosa
By browsing this website you are by default agreeing to the sites disclaimer.
Lab Tested Mitragyna speciosa!
INFORMATION PROVIDED ON OUR WEBSITE IS FOR BOTANICAL/CULTURAL RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY! ANY REFERENCES ABOUT THE USE OR EFFECTS OF THESE NATURAL HEALING HERBS IS BASED ON TRADITIONAL USE OR SHAMANIC PRACTICES. ALL PRODUCTS ARE SOLD FOR ETHNOBOTANICAL RESEARCH (SOLD AS COLLECTORS ITEM)! STATEMENTS AND ITEMS ARE NOT EVALUATED OR APPROVED BY THE FDA; NOR ARE THEY INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, PREVENT, OR CURE, ANY AILMENT, CONDITION, DISEASE, ETC.
Certain statements on certain pages may or may not be of my own opinion, observation, conclusions, etc. Certain facts may or may not be refereced to Wikipedia and are also common knowledge. I have chosen to list them as a source regardless. No one associated with Wikipedia endorses me or my work.